We are so glad that you are here looking at our puppies. Here at Sandy Meadow Pups we raise quality Labradors that will suit your needs whether you are looking for a family pet or a hunting companion.
Our home is right along the Calamus River on the ranch where Amy grew up southwest of Ainsworth, Nebraska. We have been raising labs for over six years now, and Amy’s family raised labs while she was growing up so we have been around labs for many, many years.
Our puppies are raised by our whole family. From the time they are born until the time they go to their forever homes, our puppies are given plenty of attention and affection from our family, children included. They especially enjoy playing with the puppies, helping us get pictures of the puppies, and taking the adults for walks.
How do we help you find your perfect puppy?
1. We spend time with the puppies from Day 1 of their lives. The mommas have their puppies in specially designed boxes in our mudroom. As they grow and are moved to pens outside, we continue to spend time with them getting to know their personality.
2. You call or email us to ask any questions you might have and to let us know what your preferences are. Do you want a puppy that is outgoing or laid back? Do you want the largest puppy or the smallest? Do you have coloring preferences?
3. We continue the conversation with you and send you pictures of the puppies we believe best fit your list of preferences. You either come and look at the puppies to make your decision, or you can make a choice based off of the photos and descriptions we send you of the puppies.
4. After you have made your decision, you make a deposit via PayPal, and we mark your puppy as sold.
5. When your puppy is eight weeks old, you may either come pick up your puppy or have us ship your puppy to you. We provide you with the health record of all vaccinations and deworming treatments your puppy has received as well as the AKC registration papers and Health Guarantee.
6. You take your puppy home and start enjoying your new family addition.